I lost my parking Notice; I do not have the Notice issuance number in order to pay it. How can I pay?

Go to parktahoe.rmcpay.com and enter your vehicle license plate or VIN number and your Notice will brought up for payment. You will need your license plate number or VIN number and you will be asked to verify the name of the registered owner of the vehicle. Please have your credit card available

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *